The Parrot was released in Adopt me! on August 31, 2019. Parrot is a limited legendary pet because it is now unavailable. You can only have it by trading or hatching a Jungle Eggs if you still have one. Because of its rarity, players now almost choose the trading way to get a Parrot but defining value of a Parrot is really hard. What is a Parrot worth in Adopt me!?
What is the Parrot in Adopt Me?
The Parrot was first shown up on August 31, 2019 and now it is unavailable. Players can have it by trading or hatching any remaining Jungle Egg. Players have a 3% chance of hatching a Parrot from the Jungle Egg.
Let’s research some trivia of the Parrot in Adopt me!
- The Parrot makes an appearance on the Pirate Hat & Friend from the Pirate’s Costume pet accessory set.
- The Parrot is one of the only few that glows more than one color in Neon form. Other pets are Unicorn, Bat Dragon, Robo Dog, Starfish, Stegosaurus, and Peacock.
- The Parrot and the Crow have the same body shape, however their animation is not the same. Parrot’s movements are similar to the Toucan.
- The Parrot was the second bird pet in Adopt Me!, the first being the Flamingo.
- The Parrot was the first and one of the only bird pets to NOT grow wings when flown.
- When a player rides a Parrot, they sit on its tail feathers.
What is a Parrot Worth in Adopt Me?
A Parrot is worth a Neon Albino Monkey, or a Neon Elephant, or a Neon Lion
Is a Parrot worth a Neon Albino Monkey?
- Yes, 1 FR Parrot = 1 NFR Albino Monkey
Is a Parrot worth a Neon Elephant?
- Yes, 1 FR Parrot = 1 NFR Elephant
Is a Parrot worth a Neon Lion?
- Yes, 1 FR Parrot = 1 NFR Lion
Is a Parrot worth a Neon Dalmatian?
Is a Parrot worth a Hedgehog?
Is a Parrot worth a Neon Ninja Monkey?
How to Get the Parrot in Adopt Me?
We’re selling a Parrot for $24.98. After buying, you will get your Parrot within 10 minutes, even weekend.
How do you think about value of a Parrot, and what is a Parrot worth in Adopt Me? Let’s comment below!