The Golden Griffin was shown up in Adopt me! on March 21, 2020 with the Golden Dragon and Golden Unicorn. Although Golden Griffin is not a limited legendary pet but trading Golden Griffin is the demand of many players. Many players are difficult to define value of Golden Dragon while trading with others. So this article may help you a lot. What is a Golden Griffin worth in Adopt me!?
What is the Golden Griffin in Adopt Me?
Golden Griffin is not a limited legendary pet in Adopt me! It is can be obtained from the Golden Egg when a player reaches 660 Stars from the Star Rewards, and takes about 180 days to reach. Players have a 33.3% chance getting Golden Griffin from the Golden Egg, it’s not very hard compare with another rare pets. The player also has an equal chance of getting one of the other two pets out of the egg.
Let’s research some trivia of the Golden Griffin
- The Golden Griffin is the second griffin variation added in the game, the first being the Griffin and the third being the Diamond Griffin.
- Golden Griffin glow the wings and the eyebrows in Mega Neon or Neon form while another Griffin glow hooves.
What is a Fly Ride Golden Griffin Worth in Adopt Me?
A Golden Griffin is worth a Golden Dragon, or a Golden Egg, or a Golden Unicorn
Is a Golden Griffin worth a Golden Dragon?
- Yes, 1 FR Golden Griffin = 1 FR Golden Dragon
Is a Golden Griffin worth a Golden Egg?
- Yes, 1 FR Golden Griffin = 1 Golden Egg
Is a Golden Griffin worth an Albino Monkey?
- Yes, 1 FR Golden Griffin = 1 FR Albino Monkey
Is a Golden Griffin worth a Turtle?
- Yes, 1 FR Golden Griffin = 1 FR Turtle
Is a Golden Griffin worth a Golden Unicorn?
- Yes, 1 FR Golden Griffin = 1 FR Golden Unicorn
How to Get the Golden Griffin in Adopt Me?
We’re selling a FR Golden Griffin for $9.98. After buying, you will get your FR Golden Griffin within 10 minutes, even weekend.
How do you think about value of a Golden Griffin, and what is a FR Golden Griffin worth in Adopt Me? Let’s comment below!