The Monkey King is a limited legendary pet in Adopt me!. It is quite hard to obtain a Monkey King because players need 3 Staff Ingredients and a normal Monkey. And getting enough Staff Ingredients is also difficult. Now players can only get the Monkey King by trading because the event has ended. What is a Monkey King worth in Adopt me!?
> More information about Monkey King worth in Adopt Me:
- What is a Monkey King Worth in Adopt Me?
- What is a Fly Ride Albino Monkey Worth in Adopt Me?
- What is a Neon Ninja Monkey Worth in Adopt Me?
Let’s research some trivia of the Monkey King
- To get a Monkey King more than six times harder to get the Albino Monkey.
- The Monkey King is based on Sun Wukong, is the god of trickery in the book Journey to the West. He against Heaven and being detained under a mountain, ‘Five Finger Mountain’, by Buddha.
- The Monkey King is a very powerful figure in Chinese mythology- he can use a staff that weighs over eight tons, he can fly, ride a cloud, extend his staff to be able to touch the bottom of the sea. He has defeated the dragons of the four seas; defeated Death, defeated the King of the Ocean,…
- The Ninja Monkey and the Monkey King have the same sitting and running animations although Ninja Monkey has originated from Japan while Monkey King has originated from China.
- As now the Monkey Fairground event has ended, you can’t make another Monkey King with 3 staff ingredients and a Monkey.
What is a Monkey King Worth in Adopt Me?
- 1 FR Monkey King = 1 NFR Ninja Monkey
- 1 FR Monkey King = 1 FR Albino Monkey
- 1 FR Monkey King = 1 FR Golden Griffin + 1 FR Pig
- 1 FR Monkey King + 1 FR Golden Dragon = 1 FR Parrot
- 1 FR Monkey King + 1 FR Pig = 1 NFR Pink Cat
- 1 FR Monkey King + 1 FR Pig = 1 FR Hedgehog