The Shark was released in Adopt Me! on April 16, 2021 as a legendary pet. Now it is unavailable so players only can get it by trading or hatching an Ocean Egg if they still have one. The Neon Shark is much more valuable because players need 4 Shark full-grown to make a Neon Shark. What is a Neon Shark worth in Adopt Me Roblox game?
> More information about Neon Shark in Adopt Me:
- What is a Neon Shark Worth in Adopt Me?
- What is A Mega Neon Shark Worth in Adopt Me?
- What is a Neon Dalmatian Worth in Adopt Me?
The Shark is a legendary pet in Adopt Me!. It was removed on August 19, 2021 so from then, players only can have it by trading or hatching an Ocean Egg. But players only have a 2.5% chance of hatching a Shark from an Ocean Egg, that’s why the Shark is ultra-rare and legendary.
- The Shark was the first pet was hatched from an Ocean Egg in Adopt Me!.
- The Shark is a non-bird pets and do not have wings while they still fly normally.
- The Shark couldn’t be put any shoe by players.