Players have seen the Hedgehog (formerly known as the Elf Hedgehog) the first time in the Christmas Event (2019). It is an ultra rare pet in Adopt me!. Now it is unavailable so players only can have it by trading. The Neon Hedgehog is much more valuable because players need 4 Hedgehog full-grown to make a Neon Hedgehog. What is a Neon Hedgehog worth in Adopt Me Roblox game?
> More information about Neon Hedgehog in Adopt Me
- What is a Neon Hedgehog Worth in Adopt Me?
- What is a Hedgehog Worth in Adopt Me?
- What is a Neon Flamingo Worth in Adopt Me?
The Hedgehog is a limited ultra-rare pet added into Adopt Me! . Elf Hedgehogs could be bought during the Christmas Event (2019). However, now that Elf Hedgehogs are not available, so players can only obtain them through trading.
In the Dress Your Pets Update on April 11, 2020, Elf Hedgehogs were renamed as “Hedgehog” and the Elf Hat was added to inventory, so players can trade the hat separately.
What is a Neon Hedgehog Worth in Adopt Me?
- 1 NFR Hedgehog = 1 MFR Elephant
- 1 NFR Hedgehog = 1 MFR Cow + 1 NFR Unicorn
- 1 NFR Hedgehog + 1 NFR Cow = 1 NFR Parrot
- 1 NFR Hedgehog + 1 Fr Albino Monkey = 1 NFR Crow
- 1 NFR Hedgehog = 2 NFR Albino Monkey